Thursday, October 1, 2009

Visas & Permits for the United States of America

Visas & Permits for the U.S.A.

Before you move abroad you must understand your legal situation. Depending on your nationality, you need a visa, residence permit and / or a work permit. Read our guide to legal requirements for coming to the Unites States.

No comments:

Post a Comment